9.2.11

Phone Settings


How can I change my username?

- You can’t. Your mig33 username is unique from the point you create it.

How can I purchase a username?

- mig33 does not sell usernames and does not encourage users to purchase IDs.

What if I forgot my username and password?

- Login to the mig33 application > Forgot password
- Enter the mobile number you’ve used to register and your “password and username” will be sent to you.
passworddddc
- Always ensure that you enter an active mobile number when you register with us.

How often should I change my password?

- We recommend that you change your password at least once per 3 months.
- To change your password, login to mig33> Menu > Settings > “Login” > “Change Password” > Enter old password followed by the new password.
passwordddd
* This can only be done through the phone.

What’s the best way to protect my password?

- Please don’t tell anyone your mig33 password. mig33 will never ask you for your password through emails, chat rooms or private chats.

How secure is my password?

- Using a mixture of numbers and alphabets and avoid using consecutive characters like 123456 of ABCDEF. – Avoid using 3rd party softwares which are not recommended by mig33. – Download our software here for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More